jeudi, mars 01, 2012

d'un ocean à l`autre au Canada- form the pacific to the atlantic


en approchant de Saint John's mes pensées vagabondent en France; mon esprit reve d,un territoire francais méconnue : St Pierre et Miquelon.
during the approach of St John's , I think to my country; not the mountain but to a mysterious french territory at the border of Canada : St Pierre et Miquelon 


cette petite escapade professionnelles constitue toute un symbole.  Je peux desormais dire que j'ai touche le sol canadien d'ouest en est... De Vancouver a Saint John`s en passant par le quebec.
il me reste encore tant d'horizons a decouvrir sur le sol canadien.

this short profesional step is special for me. I can tell than I touch canadian ground from East to West ; From Vancouver to St John`s ; from Pacific to altantic.
so many territories to explore in this strange country ......

Aucun commentaire: